Trade Credit Insurance
Trade credit insurance can be a very cost-effective measure to reduce unwanted credit risk and better ensure the success of factoring, forfaiting and asset-based lending ventures, but only when the credit insurance policies are structured correctly.
From advising on and structuring policies to pursuit of denied claims in litigation, Ullman & Ullman, P.A. attorneys have the experience, sophistication and skill to minimize risk and reduce loss in lending transactions related to importing, exporting and domestic transportation of goods and services.
When it comes to trade credit insurance, Ullman & Ullman, P.A. can help you with:
- Policy construction issues
- Negotiating policy terms
- Drafting of agreements
- Claims process issues
- Compliance with loss minimalization requirements
- Arbitrating and litigating disputes
- Analysis of coverage
- Advice on selecting insurers and available options
- Pursuit of claims against insurers
- Recovery efforts