What: Domestic Supply Chain Finance Training Class
Where: Hilton Conrad - Miami, Florida
When: Thursday & Friday, February 22nd and 23rd, 2018
- What is Supply Chain Finance?
- How it differs from Factoring
- Advantages/Disadvantages over Factoring
- Can it be done domestically?
- Can it be done for small suppliers?
- Value Proposition for buyer and supplier
- Solution Elements
- Target Markets
- Competitive Landscape
- Challenges with Supply Chain Finance
- Legal Infrastructure
- How Factors can participate (Onboarding, How to sell your participation)
- How to Fund
- Working with a vendor vs. going alone
Legal counsel will be provided by:
- Michael Ullman, Esq. - Principal - Ullman & Ullman, P.A.
For further information and to REGISTER for this event go to www.factoring.org.